Sunday, March 12, 2017

Home gym by JIm and me

Hello fellow busy people, I am very happy to report that another long time dream of mine has become a reality thanks to the list of Craig and my husband. I simply do not have the time to go to a gym. This has been making me cranky. Jim and I decided we would create a workout space in the basement. Finding a good piece of professional grade equipment took longer than expected. Jim's devotion to my quest for the elliptical of my dreams was impressive. This morning my used, but in perfect condition Precor elliptical was moved into the basement in a corner I painted bright white and we lined with great thick rubber mats. Jim only had to do some small parts removal to fit it down the staircase, but it was back together this morning and I had my first at-home workout. I hung 2 mirrors so I can keep it real and posted my workout.I have enough space next to the elliptical to do my exercises. I am really serious at this point. Next a little decor, maybe some art on the walls, and I need to work on the lighting.I hung a vinyl curtain (shower) to separate the space and semi-hide the hot water heater.
Now all I need is a lap pool…..just kidding

2 comments: